Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thank You God for Spring!

In celebration of the first weekend of SPRING coming up, I have designed two free printables.
I have been trying my hand at subway art....and I love it.
Both of these printables are 5x7 size.
They would make great gifts.
Enjoy!
Happy Spring!


This is a jpeg picture so you can print from home  or any business that does photo printing.
I used PicMonkey to design this super cute Easter subway art.

This is saved as a png file and can be printed from home or at you favorite photo finishing store.
The Buzz.......is about this free frame from Tales From Outside The Classroom
I gave it some Spring goodness with one of my favorites from Audrey Hepburn using PicMonkey





If you have any trouble printing these little sweeties....send me a buzz..................................................!

Buzz Me.....














No comments:

Post a Comment