Sunday, March 29, 2015

Holy Week- Illustrated Faith

This is my cross made from the palm that was given to me today at church. It is really easy to make.. I have posted instructions that I found on Pinterest  ( where in the world would we be without Pinterest) The link to my Easter board is at the bottom of this post.

I am listing two great sites for all of you Sunday School teachers and Christian School teachers, Home 
School teachers, that are great resources for Holy Week teachings and post Easter break lesson plans.

 1. What Is In The Bible. They have a great blog as well as awesome activities.
2. Sunday School Center . Here you will find many lesson plans for all ages 4-7 years.
Click on their links to check out what they have to offer.

Check out my past posts about 6 pack Resurrection eggs and a free printable to color and give to family and friends.

Also, print this colorful 5x7 subway Easter word art to give as gifts. 
Place it in a colorful frame, tie a bow around it and share.



Place it in a colorful frame, tie a bow around it and share.











No comments:

Post a Comment