Tuesday, March 3, 2015

St. Patrick's Day - The Pre-K Way!

Are you planning your St. Patrick's Day activities? Of course you are!
Today I am sharing some of my favorites.

Do you know about Silly McGilly? Silly McGilly is a friendly Leprechaun who enjoys playing fun little tricks on children throughout the month of March leading up to St. Patrick's Day.

Visit Silly McGilly.com to order the book and doll. You will also find free printables.
Silly McGilly can be purchased at Amazon.com but sadly, it is not a Amazon Prime product.
If you loved using Elf On the Shelf, then you will love Silly McGilly just as much!
You can keep up with Silly McGilly on Facebook.










You can find this little cutie when you visit Joy of Kindergarten .
Click on the clip art tab to find her..plus others for FREE!

The History Channel is a good source for facts and history . Here you will find many links about St. Patrick and traditions and celebrations for St. Patrick's Day to share with kiddos and parents. Type in St. Patrick's Day in the search box.


Little ones love funny words and names . Use this fun way to create a funny Irish name for your little leprechauns!

Example: My name begins with the letter B so my first name would be Bubbly. My birthday month is in June. Looking at the name for June ...my last name would be O'Lucky. Making my fun Irish name Bubbly O'Lucky!

Thank  you Learning Station Music for this fun list of names.



Fo more St. Patrick's Day activities visit my Pinterest page.
Follow Belinda's board St. Patricks Day on Pinterest.







No comments:

Post a Comment