Thursday, March 26, 2015

What's In Your Bible?

Today, a very dear sweet friend who is really down on her luck asked me for some scripture to help her handle some things she is dealing with.  There were many that I could have shared with her but for some reason Psalm 91:4 came to mind.

He will cover you with His feathers and under His wings you will find refuge. Psalm 91:4

As I was thinking about how powerful these words are and how meaningful they are to me I decide to  mark them in my bible in a special way.
See what this Frogger did!

I went to my computer and printed the verse in a pretty font .
Then I cut it to fit inside the pocket card and put a piece of folded washi tape( I love this stuff)  at the top for a pull tab.
I secured the pocket card to my bible page with a strip of washi tape. 
I found some cute bird stickers in my sticker stash and added one to the front and one to the back.




I added a sweet busy bee to the scripture card.



The card flips over so the entire text of the page can be seen. The pocket card is still in place with the washi tape holding it in place.
The back is just a pretty as the front.



Here is the scripture card. Print It. Share It.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment