Sunday, April 26, 2015

Happy Birthday to ~ The Buzzing BeeBee ~ Etsy Store Is Open!

All teachers have to learn to be creative and teach while on a budget. I learned very quickly that all of the pretties that I wanted for my classroom and student projects were not in my budget so.... I began ...20 years ago, creating my own pretties. Over the years I have learned to use different computers and many different publishing programs making my own bulletin board supplies, kids folders, games, labels, gifts and the list goes on and on but I love it.

I am part of a bible journaling group where we take scripture and illustrate what it means to each one of us..Illustrated Faith, another creative outlet. So, It just made sense to put my 20 years of Early Childhood Christian Education and Graphics Arts together to create  many beautiful, inspirational and useful items for kiddos and grown ups and teachers.

At the Buzzing BeeBee Etsy Store I will be taking special orders for Scripture Cards, Subway Art, Birthday/Birth Subway Art, Baptismal Subway Art,  Scripture Subway Art, Inspirational Quotes, school labels for the kiddos and of course Teacher Appreciation Gifts. The store will also carry my original work as well for purchase.

I give God all of the glory for this opportunity to serve.





Buzz over to the  The Buzzing BeeBee Etsy Store for these little cuties. Patterns on the back too! Free shipping for now.




Now you know you want some!





No comments:

Post a Comment