Sunday, April 12, 2015

Some Favorite Things

I wanted to end this great day with some reflections of the past week and share with you some of my favorite things, great deals, and meaningful experiences.


Spring is here in North Carolina. God gives New Life!

The Grape Vine

The grape vine was always a favorite place for my children....they are grown adults now. Grapes are sooooooo much better when eaten straight from the vine. My father-in-law "Huff" made beautiful grapevine wreaths from this vine.
My husband grew up  here, his father lives now in heaven, his mother in a Assisted Living facility but the things that they loved so very much in the back yard still live and give us memories of what was.




The Apple Tree

The backyard at one time had several fruit trees. Now only one apple tree remains. The bees have found the blooms.

The Garden

The Spring planting has commenced. Always growing something here in this space.




I ordered some new tabs for my bible. They are beautiful.
Visit the site for some amazing beautiful things!


Glue Pens are the Bees Knees!

I bought the Martha Stewart pen from Michaels on sale and love the tiny micro glue dots. 
Great for those itty bitty things that need just a dab of glue.
I found these Elmer's School Glue Pens at the Dollar Tree. 













No comments:

Post a Comment